Friday, November 7, 2008

Second day at the Chalet

Woke up.

Went Pasir Ris West Plaza to get Lunch, went to Pasir Ris Interchange to meet joelle and ethel, then finally took bus 359 and walked to the chalet.

By the time we reached there we were sweating quite badly. Many people went to play basketball but I was too tired to do so. Thus, the remaining people and I played a mad game which joelle brought in which you were supposed to lose all your money to win. We also played heart attack with peanut shells, blokus, a dinosaur card game played with peanut shells and Uno Cards and lastly a game called top secret.

It was a good way to pass the time. After lunch, we moved out to the chalet for a suite TZY's mum booked. We went in, went out and some people prepared the bbq. I say that that, is a terrible way to spend, or waste money. Even in spending money, there are ways to do it. Firstly, I think we did not need that suite at all. Secondly, I think even buying stacks of newspaper from a stand and then giving it to the karung guni is a much better way to waste your money. Instead of giving a country club, already so rich, money that you do not need, would not it be better to give them to someone else, at the same time giving the karung guni and newspaper stand business. Extreme case, but yes, I really think that there is a right and wrong way to do some "spring cleaning".

There after, there was nothing much for me to do, and so I went home at 7. I cannot see what people see in bbqs so much. Environmental-unfriendly, expensive, unhealthy, troublesome, supportive of the meat industry...Oh well. I just think that the cons outweigh the pros.

That ends my day at the chalet. Not bad at all, though the day could have dragged longer. Perhaps I should try staying over for once in future...

Now, off with all these outings. Next Monday- exam script checking. Prepare to scare or surprise myself...

No comments: