Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Chapter of My Interesting School Life: Tuesday - Last Academic Day of School

Hmm how should I start?

Met Joelle on the bus and wished her an early happy birthday, after which she started talking about physics olympiad assignment. I suddenly remembered that I have not started at all. I felt bad about not doing it, but I feel equally bad using up my reading days not studying and doing a physics enrichment worksheet. :(

Then I went to the usual pillar when I reached school. Sourav came later, and he told me that he did not bring wrapping paper because he thought that I said we should use newspaper to wrap it, but what I actually said was we COULD use newspaper to wrap it, until sourav said that he had wrapping paper. Oh well.

During English we played Taboo. Then things start to get interesting when everything started linking themselve up to eugene.

Hinters: "You laugh at something ____?"

WL: "?"

Hinters: "Eugene is a ?

WL: "Retarded?"

Hinters: "Nononono!"

WL: "Joker?"

The word was 'funny'.

Then...

Hinters: "OH! Eugene and ****** is a? "

Me: "Couple!"

Yay! I guessed the word.

Then the word microwave came out, and people started making high pitch nasal noises, but apparently the guesser did not understand.

Then a 301 guy came in to join us.

Hinter: "When someone does not win he is?"

Another hinter: "Eugene is a ?

Guesser: "LOSER!"

Yay once again. That was not very nice but thats what the whole class think of that guy. And he seem to not mind very much either.

Then it was Chinese lesson. I got back my essay with 51.5/70. I was so happy because that was the highest I have ever got in HCL. I used a lot of 'good sentences' according to teacher's comments, so I guess I should go read up more about them.

Chemistry. We went through Chemistry quiz and then went through our CA marks to check. Ms teh saw that I did not bring my file so she asked how I was going to check my marks. I just replied that if the marks are high enough it means that there shouldn't be any problems with them.

Then it was half hour lunch time. Sourav came to my class to wrap the present with newspaper, and he did not want to write a note either, so he took my card (now our card) and wrote a note on it to joelle. Then I used green pen to double arrow in his name in front of the card in addition to my name.

Then we found some ribbon at the front of the class and could not acquire any scissors since it would be rude to go through everyone's pencil case in class, we went out to the lockers and rubbed the ribbon, tugged it and broke it. Then we used it to wrap it around the newspaper and sourav's knots were not very tight so the ribbon kept on falling apart. Finally we got it and tied it through the hole on the card, and the ribbon fell apart again. So we could not be bothered with it anymore. And then lunch was almost over and my classmates came back to class and talked rubbish when he saw that sourav and I (more emphasis on I) got a present for joelle.

Then sourav and I went over to 305, but joelle was not in class, so I told sourav to give it to her when she was back, but he did not want to, so I went in and left it in her bag, but a whole group of guys told me that I had to give it to her myself or something like that, and I told them that I had lessons then. So they said that they had lessons too and held me back by forming a circle around me and not letting me run away until I gave the present personally, but I managed to break the circle and run away. Unfortunately my math teacher was not there yet, so sourav walked past my class and I tossed the gift over to him and it hit his head. So he picked it up, passed it to dillon who passed it to me once again. Once again I was stuck with it.

Not like it would be any better, since my class ended one hour earlier than 305, and there was two days of schoollessness after that day, so I just put it in her bag once again, and I was safe, because my math teacher was in class. No lunch for me :(

And then some people spouted nonsense that I do not want to know but unfortunately I do, when Joelle went back to class.

But my one and only excuse for not giving her the present personally remains firmly as:

1) I had lessons.
2) Sourav was being extremely unco-operative.

Fine make that two.

The end

No comments: