Friday, June 5, 2009

First week of holidays have passed

I have several things to do during the holidays.

-Holiday Homework
-Prepare for music exams

There is this piece of chemistry revision practice which I have only done selected questions. As for the rest of them, either I cannot be bothered to take out my periodic table, or I have threw away my related notes needed for those questions. But that should not be too big a problem either, because I will soon figure them out when I have the mood to.

There is also a science fiction essay to be written. I have thought of some ideas, but none of them seem special or original enough.

1) Crew members getting killed one by one on a spaceship?
2) Earth getting destroyed?
3) Humans turned into livestock for aliens?

After fruitless mental attempts to get started on an idea, I have decided to wait for inspiration to come in my dreams and finish the whole story in two hours. Rather than to wreck my mind and waste time trying to write a story a paragraph a day.

---

As for music exams, I am not in quite a good situation. My piano exams is just a month away, and I have not even got the notes to my pieces right. Furthermore I do not have a teacher, and that requires me to put in additional effort.

But the pieces are so boring, and I can't gather the concentration to practice hours at a time, ever since I last broke my record at 4 and a half hours straight of piano before the holidays have started.

Rather, I am much more concentrating on the moonlight sonata, fantasie impromptu and probably attempt the flight of the bumblebee thingy. Looks like I have to juggle both exams and my 'personal repetoire' now.

Hopefully I would also be able to get my lazy body off the chair and bed to get some time to exercise too while I still have it.

Maybe drawing could pass some of my time too...I shall post a recent work of mine, on the next time.

No comments: