Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Drilling

I will not be so serious in posting from now. It made me tired of posting for the last months.

Two days ago, after I came home from teachers' day celebration, I heard noise.

Noise from the floor above.

Renovation.

The next day, I was woken up at 8am by the drill works.

So I played the piano to cover up the noise for 3 hours.

And I was thinking about how school the next day would be hell with all the drilling works outside class.

And surprisingly, I did not hear anything today. :)

I bet it will resume tomorrow.

Physics quiz today was considerably hard. If you would like to compare it to my previous quizzes and tests, it was EXTREMELY HARD.

I "memorized" the value of G wrongly, when it was given in the question paper...

And one of the questions asked for the force needed to tip a block over, and I merely "roughly" knew how to do it.
But at the last minute, it just came and so did a spammage of nonsensical equations and thus the answer.

But I am not sure whether it is right.

Please let me score at least 30/40...

No comments: