Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sports Day

Sports day was rather boring. It rained and stopped and rain and stopped, and for going up into the concourse when it was raining, we got shouted at by teachers; how unreasonable.

And so Cmc Ben raynor sourav and I went to play basketball. Later haochun angela and charlene joined. I sprained my middle finger on the left while I lost control of the ball. :( It still hurts now.

Prize giving ceremony was dreadful. My back hurt a lot through it. Standing can be tiring, but so can sitting still.

After sports day half of 205 went to narmahda's house. At first a group of them were really undecisive despite some of us saying that we go to her house, so we ended up discussing about our destination at the 196 bus stop and when it came we boarded it naturally. But we weren't supposed to.

So the atmosphere ended up rather moody between the groups of us.

***

We went to the sandpit at narmahda's house and Ben and I dug a hole till we hit the bottom. Then we found lots of wet soil and made several hollow structures of sand around the crater.



Ben and I threw a coin each into the "wishing well" and threw a flower in as a momento, burying it as we covered the hole. Wonder if we will still find it in future...

Then we played tennis and water bombs in the tennis court, which was when some people started leaving.

And then we played uno.

The remaining of us had a rather good time. Or at least I had :)

Then it was farewell.

:) Let's go there again next time.

No comments: