Saturday, January 10, 2009

Orientation-Day Two

It was Monday.

In the morning, we started off with some poorly designed mass games. After a few hours of boredom, we went for lunch.

However, every guy in my class disappeared, I could not find any of my friends, and there was not food for some half an hour. It later turned out that the food caterer had delivered the food to jurong instead of our school. After the big mistake was resolved, I finally got to have lunch at the 302 table full of girls. In addition, the food was rubbery. In contrast to the lunch on the first day, this was terrible.

Alone, hungry, yet having to suffer the torment of little rubber mushrooms and carbohydrate overloaded food, I started to feel very emotional about everything. The new classes, how some people acts as if I do not exist when in front of their friends... and my CCA, how bad it could get in this new year to come...

Anyway, I soon forgot about it after lunch. We went for station games, for instance; walking a maze blindfolded, transporting balls with legs, and crawling under others one by one in the fastest time possible.

Also, we have a class performance to put up the next day, and thus we started rehearsing. At first it started out with a stupid idea, then it turned out into a dance. We copied and created dance moves, and then combined them together. The music was 'Move it' from madagascar.

Well, it was around 5pm when we were done. I waited for the 305 people for sometime, Ben and a few others managed to get out early, but then we decided not to wait for more people anymore as it was going to take very long.

And so, Ben, sourav and I went home together.

What's left was the last day of orientation, and then it would be lessons.

No comments: