Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Periodic Table of the Elements Memory Train - Part 3

Now I'm just going to complete this thing for the sake of doing so. It just doesn't feel write to start things without ending them, no matter how horrible the ending is.

"Throughout my journies, I have never encounter any LANTHANIDE metals, let alone Barium!"

"Then you shall feel the wrath of my nuclear submarine with HAFNIUM nuclear reactors!"

But before the bear fired, he got tantalised by a bag of TANTALITE. So the bear grabbed it and ran away.

Tin tin jumped onto his rocket, switched on the TUNGSTEN lightbulbs as headlamps, and started his RHENIUM rocket engines.

The bear cried: "OSMIUM comes ofter rhenium doesn't it?"

"And next would be irritating IRIDIUM wouldn't it? How do you expect this sort of thing is going to help anyone memorize the order of elements?"

The bear replied, "You have a point there, but you'll never catch me because I have all the PLATINUM and GOLD in the world to distract you."

And then the bear leapt of the surface of the earth and flew towards MERCURY

Do you know how to spell THALLIUM? It's T-H-A-L-L-I-U-M!

The bear LEAD the rocket to mercury. It turns out that mercury had inhabitants who installed BISMUTH fire sprinklers all over the place in case mercury caught fire...

The bear thought: "This surface is rather lifeless..." So he took out a bag and sprinkled POLONIUM which he thought was a synonym of pollen. The inhabitants saw this and demanded for ASTATINE, RADON, FRANCIUM, RADIUM and ACTINIDE metals.

And thus the whole story repeats itself.

This is by far the most STUPID thing I have ever written and I'm glad I won't have to bother about it anymore.

No comments: