Thursday, May 1, 2008

My brother's post

My brother is going to post today for a change:

I locked everyone out of master bedroom. I was very playful. I did that because I had nothing to do and I am very stupid when my mother was not at home. I was very worried and the others too, because nobody can go into the room. We had wait for a very long time. When my mother reach home, she found out that that room was locked by me. She scolded me like mad, and she actually broke into tears. My father was not at home - he was in Taiwan. After that, she called the locksmith. She needed to pay 40 dollars to the person. She was very upset.
I felt sorry. She gave her hard-earned money that she earned to the locksmith. I would not lock anyone out of any room again.

This happened one or two weeks ago. He was probably just playing some games and thus locked the door in the process. I was doing my work then and despite me telling him many times to stop screaming, running around the house and banging doors, he did not listen. In future, if he does such a thing again, one possible approach would be to let him play computer or do something he likes until someone with more authority comes back. I hope we would not have to let money fly away so easily anymore in times to come.

No comments: