Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Gloomy Forecast

But forecasts might be wrong.

It is the year 2010, and I was admittedly feeling rather unsure about the year ahead. It seemed like I was loading up on too much work than i could handle.

CCA on Both Mondays and Fridays, electives on Tuesday, German on either Wednesday or Thursday, and I am only left with one more day for SMP.

So how am I supposed to schedule my time, especially when I am still not sure when SMP meetings are usually on. I do not even know if I have got a project yet.

I do not know how to start scheduling my time, like when to change my german class to.

I wondered if I would be able to handle it all. For the first few days, it was just going along without any plans. What else could I do?

Fortunately, I regained my confidence after sometime.

I am sure that by putting first things first, beginning with the end in mind, sharpening my saw, and with my friends and family to help me along the way, nothing is impossible.



A beautiful song I got to know in Primary Six. Never fails to remind me of those times.

Want to know how 'orientation' was? Read about it in the next post

No comments: