Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday

My fitness seems to be deteriorating. I had never felt my heart pump so painfully when I ran for a few years. Usually, its just the usual abdominal cramps, but not anymore. Like the pain spot has moved upwards or something...

4 rounds in 7:43. Improved by 15 seconds, but still not good enough. 7:20 would be nice. PE lesson today was kind of crappish. I have never disliked PE lesson so much in my life before. When the teacher makes us do push ups or leg raises, he counts the same number all over and all over again, because no one is doing it properly. However, upon delving into deeper thinking, that was why no one bothered to follow his counting anymore.

Today is orchestra day. First day for the newbies. Now that it has been a year since I transferred from basketball to orchestra, I feel quite jealous of them, when I see them getting to run about and exercise. Time for me to do that would be hard to come by now that Year 4 is so packed with academic work.

When I came home, I realised my mathematics file, bio practical and new notebook were missing. Perhaps I have left them in class, or they dropped out of my bag. Considering that I found my bag open on the MRT, that might have been possible, but then someone would have told me, wouldn't they?

I hope they are safe and sound.

Ironically, currently I feel more worried for my fitness level, and height, rather than those missing trivia. I should start doing something about it.

No comments: