Friday, July 10, 2009

School Reopens

School reopens and there are a lot of things to do.

Today there was biology and we had to count the number of cells under the microscope. It was so annoying that in the end everyone made up numbers to write into the worksheet.

And we have learnt about organic chemistry too which has been quite interesting to me so far.

During math lessons mr li keeps on calling me to answer questions because I am usually talking in class.

So yesterday he asked me what is the vertical line test, and I did not know how to phrase it, so I had to stand up.

Now I remember.

"If a vertical line cuts a graph in the xy plane only once, the graph is the representation of a function."

Physics lessons are long and dreary because the teacher always overdo trying to make the reader understand the steps to a solution. So the whiteboard ends up full of language and no numbers.

And I signed up for sports nutrition and physics olympiad training too.

This semester looks like it is going to be better than the last.

At the same time, it is a lot busier so I have to end off now.

No comments: