Monday, March 23, 2009

Holidays The End

The be more specific, it was more of a one week break than holidays.

I told myself to finish my homework by the weekends, but I only managed to do so yesterday. The homework was nothing left but chinese.

So I spent yesterday evening working on essay skills, and went through an badly done expository essay with my dad.

What about the weekdays that made up the term break. I could say that I was probably feeling very dreary about my badly done essay, and thus I took up a lot of my time re-doing it(with many distractions of course)...and now it is not as bad but still very bad. No choice, I tell myself now. Chinese is not the whole world, so I am not redoing it anymore.

As for revision, I did before the holidays, after it, but none during the holidays.

In addition, I have also harnassed the free time during the holidays to excercise more as NAPFA will be coming soon. Hopefully I can run 2.4km in 11 minutes, which has quite a slim chance of being accomplished. On Friday, cmc and I went to yck for a swim, one that i never had in a few years. At first, I felt quite 'drowny' when I entered the water and felt very tired after swimming half a lap, but soon got used to it. In fact, my breathing became better after the swim and I had more stamina when running later. Thus, we should swim more.

So, what have I accomplished during the holidays? Honestly speaking, I am not sure. Other than activities planted here and there and all over the place, the rest of the time was probably just doing I don't know what in front of the computer or spinning my pen and staring at my homework.

I had a good rest though during the very short holiday. Now once again, life gets hectic.

No comments: