Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Soapy issues

Bathroom light's been fixed.

Before that, it was a game of chance. Anyone who tried turning the light on, would either have turned on the lights successfully, or to trip the apartment's electricity flow. But now, no more such problems!

I walked into the bathroom for a bath this morning, turned on ths shower and reached for the liquid soap. The periodic problem of such liquid soaps was that it nearly always tended to be diluted. So when I reached my cupped palm for the nozzle, and pressed down on it, all that came out would be a puddle of bubbly water.

To aggravate this problem, I get lazy even at the slightest actions that would make my life a way ton easier. I held my shower head in one hand, and filled my other hand with soap. Now if I had soap which is of normal viscousity, I could reach my palm for the nozzle, curl my fingers under it, and press it, so that the soap fills up my fingers. However, considering that that was all liquidy and flowy, it just flowed through my fingers.

A different approach to applying soap is needed.

I pointed the nozzle towards my body, and hammered down it. Liquid shot out from the hole and struck my body effectively in a splash. Attacking from several angles, my body was finally adequetely covered in soap(well even if it wasn't I couldn't tell just by looking) This reminded me of those tower shooting video games where you had to shoot monsters from a tower. (Monster: Me, Tower: Soap bottle)

After all, the soap was so diluted that adding more water to it wouldn't make much off a difference to its concentration. Occasionally, my firing would not be so accurate and the laser beam of soapy water would miss my torso and strike the clothes basket, or anywhere else unintended.

With watery soap, it also tended to flow off my body fast, thus covering the shower flow in a blanket of slippery danger.

The faster this diluted soap is used up, the better.

No comments: